Monday, February 1, 2010

Your Daily Dose of Laughter

There is this Blog that I obsessively stalk read. Every morning, her blog is the first one I check just to make sure I don’t miss a posting. I recommended her blog to my sister and to ALL of my Face book friends. She is GREAT!! I read her post and sometime I laugh out loud (like today's blog posting), sometimes I cry (Because I have had that elderly neighbor too), but most of the time I find myself thinking “OMG, this could be me.” She is so real and honest. Even the other day my sister and I were talking about her "mom's lunch" and all the emailing back and forth trying to schedule and I interrupt her with "OMG! That reminds me, did you see Amy's posting about the school bookroom...." I find I am in LOVE with Amy and I really want to be her when I grow up.


So, today, I ask that all of you take a few minutes to check out Amy Musings, Dramatically Incorrect. Trust me, you will not be disappointed.

No comments: