Thursday, September 17, 2009

Getting Ready For Bed

My wonderfully cute 3 year old little boy has been potty training for a while now. He is the youngest of 4, so I really thought this would have been the easiest. He is so strong willed and hard headed (He takes after his dad) that this task has lasted about 7 months of on-and-off trying. Well, we are officially on day 2 of no diapers. YEAH!!!

Tonight, as I was getting the kids ready for bed, Charlie came to me crying about his "wear" being broke. (His "wear" is his underwear). I am currently sitting in my office finishing a project so I really did not want to take the time to figure out what he was talking about so I just sent him back to bed. A few minutes later he is still in there crying so I went back in and asked him why he thought his "wear" was broke. ( I was really just curious). Guess what he told me????

"Look mommy, it has a hole (imagine big-boy undies). It broke. You fix it?" After I finished laughing, I told him yes and he made me sew the opening closed. When I put them back on him, he just laughed and laughed about how mommy fixed his "wear".

No comments: